The Blue Heron Retreat
Prince Edward Island, Canada
From private, luxury ensuite bathrooms (no one has to share) to impressive views, each room at the Blue Heron retreat is loaded with features to help make your stay on Prince Edward Island your favorite vacation ever. More than big enough to host multiple families or couples, the Blue Heron Retreat goes the extra mile at every turn. If a private getaway for just 2, or one family is all you seek, you can be rest assured that the house is also perfect!
Boasting 5 + 1 bedrooms and 6 Bathrooms, The Blue Heron Retreat is a stately home whose origin extends over 140 years. It has recently undergone complete reconstruction and renovation to include modern amenities and appointments throughout. The building was renovated and remodeled to operate as a five star B&B from 2007 to 2013. It has become a fully modern and luxurious retreat from the stress and daily concerns of a busy world to the easy pace of life and the sanctuary of The Gentle Island – Prince Edward Island.
Maybe your favorite experience will be relaxing in the outdoor hot tub overlooking the Confederation Bridge. Or it could be exploring the tidal pools on the red sand beach. Perhaps you will fall in love with watching the sunset over the ocean. Your favorite part may be coming home to the super comfortable beds and cozy bathrobes at the end of a long day exploring Prince Edward Island. Everyone who visits the Blue Heron Retreat discovers their own favorite experience during their stay.
- If you like to cook, you’ll love the 3 ovens (including one steam oven), HUGE side-by-side fridge and freezer, outdoor bbq always with an extra tank of propane, wine rack to store your libations, large double sink, dishwasher, and a large walk-in pantry with every kind of cooking pot, pan, utility, bowl, etc that you could possibly need.
- If you like adventure, you’ll love exploring the shoreline in one of the two included ocean kayaks,
- If you like to relax, you’ll love the double person Jacuzzi and beautiful hand-tiled shower in the Master Suite,
- If you’re looking to reconnect with your partner, you’ll enjoy the expansive Honeymoon Suite on the third floor with skylights, and beautiful ocean views
- If you are looking to make new memories to last a lifetime, you’ll love the Blue Heron Retreat.
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14
The Loft: 1 king
The Master: 1 queen
OceanView 1: 1 queen
OceanView 2: 1 queen
The Singles: 3 twin/ single (can be pushed together for a large Queen)
Basement has an Extra Queen size pull-out couch and there is a Queen size blow-up mattress for even MORE space!
All bedrooms feature bathrobes and memory foam mattresses.
There are also two Pack N Play playpens for infants..
Bathrooms: 5 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
The Loft Ensuite: toilet, combination tub/shower, jetted tub
Master Room Ensuite: toilet, shower, jetted tub which is a double Person Jacuzzi with ocean views. Huge walk-in shower
OceanView Room 1 Ensuite: toilet, combination tub/shower, jetted tub
OceanView Room 2 Ensuite: toilet, shower
Bathroom #5: toilet, shower. (Located on the main floor, with and entrance for the hot tub for quick rinses after beach / hot tub)
Bathroom #6: basement Powder Room with toilet and pedestal sink